Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to rile5.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Harry Potter

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Jack

Jack

Gentleman

• Members
  • 503 posts
fuck yeah

Posted Image
Moderators, do not let the self importance that comes with moderating a childrens forum about penguins go to your head. Before deleting and banning, take a moment to consider if what you found offensive was actually a lighthearted joke but you're TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE TO REALIZE THAT. FUCK THE POLICE
if u dont u'll be doxe'd and dedos'd

OFFLINE   iNinja

iNinja

User

• Members
  • 1052 posts
lol I only read deathly hallows and the half-blooded prince... The rest of the series, I watched the movies...

OFFLINE   Jack

Jack

Gentleman

• Members
  • 503 posts

lol I only read deathly hallows and the half-blooded prince... The rest of the series, I watched the movies...

that, my sir, is murder

Posted Image
Moderators, do not let the self importance that comes with moderating a childrens forum about penguins go to your head. Before deleting and banning, take a moment to consider if what you found offensive was actually a lighthearted joke but you're TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE TO REALIZE THAT. FUCK THE POLICE

OFFLINE   iNinja

iNinja

User

• Members
  • 1052 posts
Lol But I had to read the Half-Blooded Prince for a school assignment... That was hell but i read Deathly hallows cus I wanted to see what the series was about... (I read the book before to movies came out)

OFFLINE   WarmakerT

WarmakerT

Trusted

• Members
  • 1258 posts
I only read Deathly Hallows and the rest I saw the movies... I was in 4th grade when I read it... I would read a 500 pages book in the 3th :P

OFFLINE   Ben

Ben

Administrator

• Members
  • 3855 posts
  • Programming:Java
I read them all until page 175 (the only exception being the Deathly Hallows- that one I finished). ;o

OFFLINE   Echo Pyber

Echo Pyber

Former Staff

• Members
  • 1321 posts
I've read all the books and watched all the films. The books are awesome, best books I have ever read. However, most people at my school don't have the attention span or patience to read them (or even watch the film :P)

I've been here way too long.

OFFLINE   Justin

Justin

2/21

• Banned
  • 25 posts
  • Programming:HTML & CSS
I have to say that Harry Potter books are an amazing series, Unfortunetly there will be no more Moves/Books after Deathly Hallows Part 2 released whitch has already Occured. I have read all the Books and watched every single movie of an exeption of Deathly Hallows part 2. I reccommend theese books to everyone who doesn't read them or watch the movies..

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Riley

Riley

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1095 posts
  • Programming:Haskell, C++, C#, C, Java

I have to say that Harry Potter books are an amazing series, Unfortunetly there will be no more Moves/Books after Deathly Hallows Part 2 released whitch has already Occured. I have read all the Books and watched every single movie of an exeption of Deathly Hallows part 2. I reccommend theese books to everyone who doesn't read them or watch the movies..

Just wait, they will end up milking the series more. Soon you'll be seeing advertisements for:
"HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS EXTENDED CUT IN BLURAY 3D, DIGITALLY RESTORED AND REMASTERED EDITION"

OFFLINE   WarmakerT

WarmakerT

Trusted

• Members
  • 1258 posts
J.K. Rowling said that IF she continued the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter wouldn't be the main character. IF SHE DOESN'T CONTINUE IT I WILL CUT HER HEAD OFF. Kisses and Love, Warmaker :P lol

OFFLINE   iNinja

iNinja

User

• Members
  • 1052 posts
Off Topic: Lol

But she would have to make a nock-off version if Harry isn't the main character. I mean it is called Harry Potter.

OFFLINE   Test

Test

Advanced Staff

• Members
  • 347 posts
^Just introduce another Harry and call it Harry (Potter)?
http://adf.ly/3INqc
_if(1 == 0) {
	?god =| [true];
}
_die();

OFFLINE   Jedu

Jedu

User

• Members
  • 104 posts

Just wait, they will end up milking the series more. Soon you'll be seeing advertisements for:
"HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS EXTENDED CUT IN BLURAY 3D, DIGITALLY RESTORED AND REMASTERED EDITION"

Lol, true... By the way, someone deleted the first post? cause I just see Jack saying: "fuck yeah". :3
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Grimz

Grimz

Zeta

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • Programming:PHP, Python, C#
I've seen every movie at least 3 times (Including Deathly Hallows Part 2 :P), I love the series.

OFFLINE   iNinja

iNinja

User

• Members
  • 1052 posts
I liked every book/movie except the Half-Blooded Prince... And Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 was legit...

OFFLINE   Jack

Jack

Gentleman

• Members
  • 503 posts

I liked every book/movie except the Half-Blooded Prince... And Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 was legit...

Posted Image
No lie.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Blackbird

Blackbird

User

• Members
  • 293 posts
I never got into the series, but my older brother loved Harry Potter. He got the books immediately after they were released and read them ASAP. He's also seen all of the movies. I have too, but I still didn't thoroughly enjoy the series.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   WarmakerT

WarmakerT

Trusted

• Members
  • 1258 posts

I never got into the series, but my older brother loved Harry Potter. He got the books immediately after they were released and read them ASAP. He's also seen all of the movies. I have too, but I still didn't thoroughly enjoy the series.

DIE VOLDEMORT... DIE!!!!! YOU'RE VOLDEMORT REENCARNATION!!!!!!!!!

OFFLINE   Mjtmaster

Mjtmaster

User

• Members
  • 3 posts
Personally, I love the Harry Potter series. I've read all the books, seen all of the movies, including HP7Part2. Not a lot of the people in my grade seem to have the attention span to read any of the books, and they base their "Harry Potter Knowledge" off of the movies, whereas, some of the people that DO read Harry Potter in my grade seem to agree with me.

OFFLINE   Echo Pyber

Echo Pyber

Former Staff

• Members
  • 1321 posts

Not a lot of the people in my grade seem to have the attention span to read any of the books,

Bump ^

I've been here way too long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users