Welcome to Rile5.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate Penguin is just Club Penguin, but better.

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone agree?

Posted · Report post

It is a very good CPPS, but there is possiblity for an even better one with my abilities ;)

Posted · Report post

It is a very good CPPS, but there is possiblity for an even better one with my abilities ;)

That ego

Posted · Report post

Please shut the fuck up, you are acting like Trixie, and it's getting fucking annoying. I highly doubt you can make a legendary CPPS.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't like Ultimate Penguin they are stealing people's great Idea's. Like Oasis they have cool features. UP is stealing them, and putting them on there.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Please shut the fuck up, you are acting like Trixie, and it's getting fucking annoying. I highly doubt you can make a legendary CPPS.

Did anyone tell you that you're the gayest blob of shit that ever existed? No? Well remember it

Posted · Report post

Off topic: CPPSes are getting old, and boring.

On topic: Ultimate penguin is a very good cpps, clearly it's better than club penguin because it offers free membership. Also because the cpps it's AS3 (Not like most of the cppses which are AS2.).

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Did anyone tell you that you're the gayest blob of shit that ever existed? No? Well remember it

Did anyone tell you that you're never gonna make the best CPPS? No. Well either way it's never going to happen.

Posted · Report post

Biggest egotistical fuck.

Why don't you and your ego get out?

Oh wait, they already did!

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Does anybody have any fucking common since around here, just a bunch of mind fucks arguing  over a cpps. Just grow up already.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

One word: Nope.

Posted · Report post

Upv4 is not clubpenguin. Cp doesnt have party switcher. Upv4 is much much better than CP.

Posted · Report post

Upv4 is not clubpenguin. Cp doesnt have party switcher. Upv4 is much much better than CP.

@UP nice bump.

I don't like Ultimate Penguin they are stealing people's great Idea's. Like Oasis they have cool features. UP is stealing them, and putting them on there.

killyourselves.png

Posted · Report post

DJ came to safe his CPPS from this fight interseting i wonder if this will be on the newspaper it is like Rile5 aruging about UPv4

Posted · Report post

i agree they took most of Oasis's custom items... BOO UPv4

Posted · Report post

i agree they took most of Oasis's custom items... BOO UPv4

umad? UPv4 doesnt have ANY custom items.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't like the idea of the party switcher, it makes parties get old and boring. That's just my opinion though.

Posted · Report post

umad? UPv4 doesnt have ANY custom items.

Yes, I asked Winz, he told he doesnt want to add custom items becuase it makes fight cpps.They tell their cpps'es custom item is the best.