Welcome Guest

Navigation

Interact with rile5.com

Welcome to rile5.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan • Closed Beta Testing • Dedicated • 24/7

Rohan Private Server Dedicated 24/7

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ionnet

Ionnet

New user!

• Members
  • 2 posts

IonRohanLogo.jpg

Hello Ion Network Community,

I'd like to announce the opening of Ion Rohan 2, the sequel to "Ion Rohan". We are now in CBT Phase and players can now play on the server. We have a lot offer that we didn't before the server will be based upon our players suggestions. Simply meaning you ask and and we will see if its possible. I know most people are tired of this Pay to Win servers and the one that only have rewards for the donators. Here you will see a difference i promise you that.

Below you will find more information on Ion Rohan and what we have to offer, Thank You.

How To Connect : Click Here To Start Now

Server Rates

Exp Rate : x45
Drop Rate : x40
Crone Rate : x20

Forge Rates

0~5 = 100%
5~9 = 70%
9~15= 30%
16~20 = 5%
20~29 = 1%

Starting Items

x4 Ion Feather Of Goddess Silva
(+20 All Stats / +300 HP / +100 Attack - Each Feather)
x1 Golden Monkey [Permanent] / x1 Molly[Permanent]
x20 Incomprehensible Pet Feed (200 Feeds)
x1 Armor Of Golden Castle / x1 Circlet Of Golden Castle
(+10 All Stats Armor Of Golden Castle / +10 All Stats Circlet Of Golden Castle)
x1 Earrings Of Golden Castle / x1 Spectacles Of Golden Castle
(+10All Stats Earrings Of Golden Castle / +10All Stats Spectacles Of Golden Castle)
x2 Tightly Knotted 30 Slot Bags[Permanent]/ x1 Light Weight 30 Slot Bags[Permanent]
x4 Growth Scrolls(3Hrs) 300%
x4Blessing Scrolls(4Hrs) 300%

P.S.- Rates and Starting Items are subsequent to change, If they are changed the rates here will be adjusted. Server Feature are coming soon as the list will be complied.

Server Feature

Working Hero Skills,Maps,Pets,Mounts.
Active Uptime 24/7
Balanced Rates 
Starter Items
Daily Rewards
More feature are coming after CBT Test...

P.S.- P.S. - Server feature list is still being made, once the list is complete this post will be edited with the new information.

Server Screenshots

Check below in the Attached Thumbnails, more photos will be uploaded once available.

P.S.- P.S. - If you have a screenshot of Ion Rohan and what to have it in the thumbnail, just send me the photo by messaging me on the forums.

OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

support255

• Members
  • 178 posts

Wow. This is the first time I see a MMORPG private server on Rile5.

OFFLINE   girl

girl

gamer girl

• Banned
  • 3155 posts

It looks promising. The screenshot you posted reminds me of WoW or Sherwood Dungeon.

OFFLINE   Ionnet

Ionnet

New user!

• Members
  • 2 posts

The server is now back up and in CBT Phase. But we will be going into OBT shortly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rohan, Private Server, Dedicated, 24/7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users