Welcome Guest

Navigation

Interact with rile5.com

Welcome to rile5.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Minecraft PE :: Nether

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Debug

Debug

User

• Veteran
  • 2595 posts

Today I will show you how to make the Nether reactor in Minecraft PE. [Works with all versions]

You will need: 4 Gold Blocks, 14 Cobblestone Blocks, 1 Nether Core [Can be made in the crafting table]

This tutorial only works on survival mode, not creative. To make the Nether core you will need to go to the crafting table with some gold and iron. If you succesfully get into Nether, you will be able to mine Obsidian after you defeat the "pigs". That is the only way to get Obsidian on survival mode! You will also gets oyher vakuable items you are not allowed to make unless you go to Nether. You might want to go in with any armor that isn't Leather, and you might want to go with a strong weapon, such as a iron-gold sword. The Nether looks very bad, but ehat you get out of it is very valuable.

*Don't build Nether in your house!
*Go in prepared, there are only about 5 "pigs".

Here is the turorial:

I hope it works! If you have any questions ask me!

To find the items easily, check out my "Item Duplicating" tutorial here: http://rile5.com/top...ng/#entry230935

OFFLINE   Ben

Ben

Administrator

• Members
  • 3855 posts
  • Programming:Java

what the hell is a nether reactor 

OFFLINE   Keon

Keon

MC Server: 162.248.89.125

• Members
  • 1172 posts