Let's assume you want to use CE on a Flash game.
1. Open Cheat Engine.
2. Open up the flash game before you click the computer icon in the left corner on CE.
3. When you click the computer icon you will find a list of open windows. Click processes.
4. Scroll down the chrome.exe and you'll see many Chrome processes.
5. In your browser, type: chrome://memory-redirect/
6. Find the Flash plugin under Name.
7. Copy down the PID.
8. Open up the calculator (Windows 7 needed) and click Programmer's mode. If you don't have Windows 7 look up a HEX converter.
9. Convert the PID to HEX. Open up the processes list in CE again and look for the number. The number should be preceded by lots of 0's.