Welcome Guest

Navigation

Interact with rile5.com

Welcome to rile5.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question.

hmm hate tags umad?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Demise

Demise

• Members
  • 2258 posts
Well, I would like to ask why people (especially on Rile5) love ponies so much, I don't find anything amazing about it. I also prefer more 'manly' shows for the man-bronies to watch.

Yeah, you hate me now.
:3

ONLINE   Alex

Alex

Veteran Member (fresh start)

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Programming:PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, AS2, AS3, SQL, and Pascal
I actually have no idea. :s

OFFLINE   matei

matei

Ninja mouse

• Members
  • 1924 posts
You would understand what My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is about if you would watch it.

OFFLINE   MrFox

MrFox

Zeta

• Members
  • 3579 posts
I guess this can be asked as a status or something?
Anyway I don't watch MLP:FiM, but I sometimes watch it when I find nothing to watch.

OFFLINE   Riley

Riley

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1097 posts
  • Programming:Haskell, C++, C#, C, Java, Python, Erlang
I personally prefer flash animation, which is why I enjoy shows like MLP and Archer; but that's just my personal opinion.

OFFLINE   Wally

Wally

L33t User

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Programming:HTML, PHP, AS2/AS3
Don't get me wrong here, as this is my opinion. But I honestly don't see the point of bronies/my little pony stuff.

Guest_Syntax_*

Guest_Syntax_*
  • Guests
You should watch it, it's surprisingly humorous and has a decent plot to it. My Little Pony can be for anyone.

OFFLINE   Wally

Wally

L33t User

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Programming:HTML, PHP, AS2/AS3
Hah, not for me my friend. :razz:

OFFLINE   Marie

Marie

Mother Mary

• Banned
  • 3213 posts
I fancy My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic because the voiceacting is amazing and it's wonderfully animated. The movement is smooth but also simple. Every episode has a hearty meaning. Also, MLP;FIM was developed by Lauren Faust, the one who worked on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Powerpuff Girls, which brings back good old memories.

Every pony has it's own rare and unique personality which means a lot in friendship. I personally do not like the fandom, but I really love the show. And no, I do not hate you for that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hmm, hate, tags, umad?